2019-02-27, Version 1.8
- Heatmaps: use any available cost type to color your Treemap and Callgraph
- Mix & Match: combine 3 different cost types to construct a Callgraph
- The Callgraph now supports more shape types.
- Increase readability by selecting a unit for the cost. eg KB, MB, for the Memory cost type
- Some minor optimizations
2018-11-26, Version 1.7
- More fixes to Mojave Dark Mode. The UI resizing behaviour was also optimised.
2018-10-19, Version 1.6
- This release brings fixes to Mojave Dark Mode and to printing
- You can now print and export reports with big callgraphs too.
2018-04-03, Version 1.5
- This release brings printable reports with callgraph and treemap
- You can also export the reports as PDF.
2018-01-08, Version 1.4
- New application icon
- fixed: the ruler of the source viewer did become occasionally too narrow
- fixed: the progress bar did not always close after the loading was cancelled
2017-06-14, Version 1.3
- Added support for callgrind files generated with gperftools-pprof
2017-05-27, Version 1.2
- Added Callgraph view:
- Zoomable and supports trackpad gestures like zoom in, zoom out, smart zoom
- Represents call costs by the thickness of connections
- Its complexity can be reduced by hiding functions with cost below a customizable preset
- Added an open dialog which appears automatically after the App is started. (It can be disabled in the preferences)
- Minor bugfixes
2016-02-24, Version 1.1
- When opening files via the command line, the previously configured security bookmarks will be used
- improved the workflow of adding source mapping bookmarks
- other minor improvements
2016-02-12, Version 1.0